Who needs a PIT BAND?

Anyone that will be in the hot pit with a race team needs a USAC license, also known as a pit band. The hot pits are remote pits one and two where the cars are serviced off the racecourse, during the race. This must be purchased here: USAC LICENSE. Pit bands are not for participants (formerly known as spectators). 

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.