Race numbers are issued by the AMA (Hard Enduro Series). Moto Riders Follow These Instructions. During registration, use your prospective race number and we will notify you when the Series number registration opens.
- Join the AMA to receive your license.
- Skip to step five below to complete King of the Moto registration.
ULTRA4, DESERT, GAS and Their Subclasses, Follow These Instructions
- NOTE: everything you do for KOH is required to be done in the Driver or Record name only: registration, garages, Team T-shirt sign-up, etc.
- RACE NUMBERS: If you have not raced with us or have not confirmed a race number with us in the past 12 months for KOH or Ultra4 USA, follow these steps to obtain a number (you must have your number to register (you do not need a number for the Competitor Entry Code Sale). If you are a current competitor with us and have not let your number go inactive for more than 12 months, your number does not need to be reconfirmed.
Do not complete your registration without a number confirmation to avoid scoring issues.
- Purchase Your USAC Competition License. Everyone in a race car must have a driver or co-driver Competition License. Anyone in a remote pit or that touches a race car must have a USAC Crew License. Read through licensing carefully and select the option that fits your class (GAS, KOH Kids, etc.). If racing two classes, you must hold the higher of the two licenses. Write down your license number, you will need this to complete registration.
- Purchase a Competitor Entry Code from the sale if you have not done so. Read the details here.
- Register by visiting Driver Registration.
You will need:
- Current USAC or AMA License number
- Your class and subclass (if applicable). Class breakdowns are listed in Driver Registration.
- Medical Insurance information
- If you purchased a Competitor Entry Code, the serial number from the ticket in the purchase confirmation email.
- Car details: OEM, motor, tires, wheels, shocks, etc.
- Upload your W-9. A new form is needed yearly to pay purses and the Team Apparel Program.
- Visit Competitor FAQs for more helpful information.
Competitor Entry Code Redemption
Enter your serial number found on the ticket attached to the purchase confirmation you received from the entry sale in the coupon code box during race registration. That will zero out your registration fee. Applicable add-ons and processing will apply during that time. Note: Copy your entry code from TIXR by logging in or typing it from the pdf confirmation. It will not work by copying from the pdf confirmation email.
If you wish to transfer an entry code, please see the email confirmation you received for instructions. The email confirmation you received was from TIXR.
Team Apparel Program
The Team Apparel Program is an opportunity for competitors to have team-branded apparel sold on our King of the Hammers online store! We produce your custom apparel and competitors receive $15 for each item sold. It’s that simple!
New this year is an expansion of apparel! Customers will be able to choose from hoodies, mens, ladies, or children’s short sleeve t-shirts, or long sleeve unisex t-shirts!
To participate in the Team Apparel Program, register for KOH 2024 and you’ll receive a link to upload your print-ready art or have our team create a custom design for you. We will sell your apparel on our web store until the 2025 KOH event logo is released! Check out the details below.
About Your Art:
Art design may be up to five colors.
Art must be vector, 300 dpi or greater.
Files accepted are: ai, psd, pdf, jpg, png, eps and svg.
Final image maximum size is 11”x14”.
Art is subject to approval by King of the Hammers.
A $50 set-up fee applies to each team shirt.
If selecting to have our printer design your apparel, a $50 art fee applies and includes original art for your apparel and two revisions.
Additional revisions are $25 each.
Merchandise is available in: short and long sleeve unisex t-shirts, ladies and children’s t-shirts and adult unisex hoodies.
Production is five days after an item is purchased.
Your merchandise will remain for sale on KingoftheHammers.com until the release of the 2025 KOH event logo. If you would like your apparel removed, please email Roxy@KingoftheHammers.com.
Competitors will receive $15 for each item sold with your art.
Payments are mailed four times a year: October, January, April and July.
To receive merchandise for Christmas or KOH, art must be submitted with final approval by December 1, 2023.
Program subject to change without notice.
Email Roxy@KingoftheHammers.com with questions about the Team Apparel Program.
Rulebook, for current Ultra4 Racing rulebook, addendums, and updated UTV classes and tech bulletins, visit: Rulebook
Tech, to find remote tech locations, book your tech appointment on the Lakebed, view updated UTV classes and tech bulletins, visit: Tech Inspection
Registration consists of: USAC Competition or AMA license, waiver and registration. Every person in a race vehicle or hot pit (remote pits one and two) need a USAC license. One registration per race car, the co-driver does not need to register.