Pit Crew and Co-Drivers must purchase a general admission ticket (purchase before prices go up JANUARY 2) and USAC license. Pit Crew Licensing must be purchased on the lakebed at the Welcome Gate. Driver and Co-Driver must purchase online through USAC before arriving on the lakebed.
Race numbers are issued by the AMA (Hard Enduro Series).
- Join the AMA to receive your license.
- Register for the series and request your number here.
- Skip to step four below to complete King of the Motos registration.
ULTRA4 and DESERT, Follow These Instructions (please read the details):
- NOTE: everything you do for KOH is required to be done in the Driver/Rider of Record name only: registration, garages, Team apparel sign-up, etc.
If you have not raced with us or confirmed a number in the past 12 months for KOH or Ultra4 USA, follow these steps to obtain a number (you must have your number to register). If you are a current competitor and your number has not been inactive more than 12 months, it does not need to be reconfirmed.
- Email your full name, class, subclass and phone number (all required).
- Three to five number selections, in order.
- Send to CarNumbers@KingoftheHammers.com
- Do not complete your registration without a confirmed number to avoid scoring issues.
Purchase Your USAC Competition License.
- If racing two classes, you must hold the higher of the two licenses.
- Write down your license number, you will need this to complete registration.
- Everyone in a race car must have a driver or co-driver Competition License.
- Anyone in a remote pit or that touches a race car must have a USAC Crew License.4. Purchase a Competitor Entry Code from the sale if you have not done so. Read the details here.
If you purchased a competitor entry code, search your email for TIXR to locate the code. Use the serial number from the ticket in the coupon code box, in Registration below.
4. Register by visiting Competitor Registration. You will need:
- Current USAC or AMA License number
- Your class and subclass (if applicable). Class breakdowns are listed in Driver Registration.
- Medical Insurance information
- If you purchased a Competitor Entry Code, the serial number (search TIXR in your email).
- Car details: OEM, motor, tires, wheels, shocks, etc.
- For registration questions, email: Courtney@KingoftheHammers.com
5. Upload your W-9.
A new form is needed yearly to pay purses and the Team Apparel Program.
6. Visit Competitor FAQs for more helpful information.
Entry Code Redemption
Purchasing an entry code WAS NOT REGISTRATION.
Enter the serial number from your entry code (search your email for TIXR) in the coupon code box during race registration. Applicable add-ons and processing will apply. Copy your entry code from TIXR by logging in or typing it from the pdf confirmation.
Most common fix when code is not being accepted: interchanging an L, i or 1 in the code, or o or Zero.
Rulebook, for current Ultra4 Racing rulebook, addendums, and updated UTV classes and tech bulletins, visit: Rulebook
Tech, to find remote tech locations, book your tech appointment on the Lakebed, view updated UTV classes and tech bulletins, visit: Tech Inspection