Who needs a Camper Pass?

A camping pass applies to any vehicle with living quarters (examples but not limited to: RV, trailer, cab-over, toter-home,) staying in or out of Hammertown, or dry camping anywhere in Johnson Valley during KOH. Camping passes are available HERE or at the Welcome Gate upon arrival. 

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.