We’re excited to utilize the relationships we have built as a company to help competitors offer merchandise and brand their race teams while helping put money back into your race program. In-line with our Competitor’s Payback Program, KOH believes racing should be more affordable for the competitors so we’re taking steps to make that happen! We will produce and sell your custom shirt on our online store and you’ll receive $15 back per shirt.
- The shirt will have a special edition, driver’s shirt only, 2023 KOH logo on the front and your custom art on the back.
- We are not able to accept shirts you already have produced to sell.
- For each shirt sold, you will receive $15. A total check will be mailed by December 31, 2022.
- Shirt sales end November 30, 2022 and are available only after you register. The sooner you register, the faster we can get it on the site for sale.
- Shirt color choices are black or grey and art may be up-to four colors on the back.
- All shirts will ship to the individual purchasers by December 15, 2022.
Art Submission Guidelines
- AI, EPS, PSD, TIFF files only.
- Raster images 300 DPI @ size desired.
- Vector files can be any format.
- Maximum printing size for back of shirt is 11” wide x 16” tall.
- A maximum of 4 colors total per design.
- $50 artwork set up fee applies.
- Additional fees may apply to artwork files that don’t meet the above requirements.
- Shirt will be not be listed for sale until artwork receives final approval and is ready to print.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.